tech-repository archive

Re: preliminary version control requirements

On Sat, Jul 26, 2008 at 7:56 PM, David Holland
<> wrote:
> Here is a preliminary list of requirements for a version control
> system for NetBSD.
> This is probably not very complete, so please post additions (or
> deletions/quibbles) and I'll update my master copy as needed.

While all of these are valid points, I think it is more important to
focus on the *repository format* than on the features provided by the
user interface of a specific VCS.  The former cannot be changed for
existing systems, but missing UI features are something that, iff the
repository format supports them, can be eventually added.

Julio M. Merino Vidal <>