tech-ports archive

Re: NetBSD kernel booting on lm32

> Hi,
>
> I am very happy to announce that the NetBSD/lm32 project is making good
> progress :)
>
>[...]
>
> Regards,

Hi NetBSD guys,

Is this normal I get that much error messages about sysctl_createv ?
Am I doing something wrong here?

seems return 2 means "ENOENT" when doing the sysctl_locate() from
within sysctl_createv().

Moreover, when adding "options INET" in my kernel config, then
arp_init() is doing a lot of sysctl_createv() one of them is filling a
"node" pointer with NULL, then this node is dereferenced later in
other calls to sysctl_createv(), I don't see exactly why this happens
( cf http://nxr.netbsd.org/xref/src/sys/netinet/if_arp.c#1631 ).

Cheers!

--
Yann Sionneau