Re: Scripts with PHP shebang & mbedtls (wip/hiawatha)

On Sun, 24 Mar 2024 11:09:45 -0400, Greg Troxel wrote:
>> Thank you for your input on your distaste in requiring php by default!
>> What you say makes sense.
>
> I wasn't clear enough about C.  What I meant was to create a package
> 'hiawatha-scripts' (name not critical) that contains, for now, only the
> LE php script, and depends on both php and hiawatha.  Thus people that
> want that can install it, and people that don't want php can not install
> it, and other than you doing more work, everyone could be happy.

Looking at my package, I ended up patching the hashbang path for
lefh.in, but then setting

CHECK_INTERPRETER_SKIP= sbin/lefh

figuring that if you want to run a php script, the web server package
doesn't have to mandate you to install php.

Cheerio,
Hauke

--
Hauke Fath                        <hauke%Espresso.Rhein-Neckar.DE@localhost>