Re: Substitute for git-package.mk in pkgsrc proper?

Mobile reply, sorry.

Look at the work around from Void Linux.
They also require "releases" to package, https://github.com/void-linux/void-packages/blob/master/srcpkgs/occt/template

Maybe use their distfiles address but, do read the package template (equivalent to our Makefile) and make sure you pull v7.7.2 instead of Void 7.7.1

Hope it helps.

Skickat från Proton Mail-mobil