Substitute for git-package.mk in pkgsrc proper?

I'm looking at cleaning up wip/prusaslicer and dependencies for promotion
into pkgsrc, and I'm stuck on wip/opencascade-git, where the fetch options
are password protected download URL, or fetch via git.

Is there any easy solution for these?

This is likely the first of several questions...

--
Paul Ripke
"Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds