Re: using pkg-config modules from host (Re: wip/py-numpy + blas)

Am Fri, 17 Nov 2023 13:49:10 +0100
schrieb "Dr. Thomas Orgis" <thomas.orgis%uni-hamburg.de@localhost>:

> I made python311 use both from the system if found … I might change
> that to only look for libnsl.pc and then set PLIST.nis=yes _and_ depend
> on libtirpc to trigger its builtin.mk.

This won't work without massaging configure variables, as this still
doesn't make the required .pc file available. I'd like to avoid making
it more complicated than locating those. We got pkg-config to make
dependencies _easier_, right?

Alrigthy then,

Thomas
--