Re: pkgin idea: warning about service restarts and database migrations

On Sat, Sep 23, 2023 at 11:19:12AM +0200, Manuel Bouyer wrote:
> I don't think it serves the same purpose (and I disable the
> pkg-vulnerabilities script because they are way too verbose).

Then you can write a script that parses the eol-packages or the
pkg-vulnerabilities file - the information is available.

It's not possible to add it to the already-removed-from-pkgsrc
python36 package now, so the pkgsrc Makefile is not the right place.
 Thomas