Re: ap24-py310-python-3.5.0nb3 PLIST issue

On Tue, Aug 15, 2023 at 12:21:14PM +0200, Martin Husemann wrote:
> P.S.: totally off topic: I would be interested what more popular technologies
> people use nowadays instead of this - if you have something working well for
> you, please feel free to tell me off-list.

Python has generally moved towards WSGI/ASGI as programming API on the
program side with a number of different choices for interacting with the
web server. uWSGI for example has either its own light weight binary
protocol supported by Apache and Nginx or can be used with a standard
HTTP reverse proxy. Gunicorn uses plain HTTP. mod_wsgi provides similar
functionality to ap-python for embedding.

Joerg