Re: ap24-py310-python-3.5.0nb3 PLIST issue

Martin Husemann <martin%duskware.de@localhost> writes:

> On Mon, Aug 14, 2023 at 09:23:25AM +0200, Martin Husemann wrote:
>> I disagree. There was no real reason for new releases untill very recently
>> and it seems the Python 3.11 issues are already fixed upstream (but
>> unfortunately not yet in a release).
>
> I asked and got basically "use git main" as answer:
>
> 	https://github.com/grisha/mod_python/issues/126

Interesting, so upstream is actually functioning but has incorrect
judgement about releases.  I added a comment and linked to the repology
page, which shows that being at 3.5.0 is typical for packaging systems,
and that git from 2021 appears to be the newest:
  https://repology.org/project/apmod:python/versions

I left a comment in the makefile.