Re: textproc/pygments: Update to 2.7.2 (patch included)

On Mon, Nov 02, 2020 at 08:11:32PM +0000, Benny Siegert wrote:
Sure, send them to the list! :)

Will do :) I have a few other things in my queue but will aim to start
sending through some patches towards the end of the week.

My approach:
1) Create new textproc/py-pygments25, supporting only Python 2.7.
2) Update python/versioned_dependencies.mk, listing both pygments packages.
3) Update textproc/py-pygments to mark incompatible with Python 2.7, updating to Pygments 2.7.x.
4) Test build and update any 2.7-only packages that depend on Pygments to
ensure that they still work.

Does that sound reasonable? There are probably some other steps that I've
missed but those will probably become quite clear once I've started the work.

Cheers, MJ
--
Michael-John Turner * mj%mjturner.net@localhost * http://mjturner.net/