Re: Switch macOS default bootstrap shell

On Thu, 18 Jun 2020, Jonathan Perkin wrote:

I propose changing bootstrap to default to pdksh for these releases,
as using a shell outside of system paths still works.

I've tested this in a bulk build using --full, the results of which
are here:

I think this is fine, looks good to me.

Separately, perhaps mksh might be a better choice of shell. It has a more modern codebase compared to pdksh, including a bunch of fixes from Coverity, and it builds quickly.

--
Benny