Re: fragile pre-freeze packages

nia <nia%NetBSD.org@localhost> writes:

> some proposals

I folded in your proposals.  Most of those were already there (but I
added some of your explanations), and the major change ended up being:

  add gmake to a new "always needs approval" list
  add llvm/clang to the early freeze list

I should say that I don't see the "approval" thing as a huge
bureaucratic barrier.  More a chance to have a brief discussion on
tech-pkg and for someone to be able to say "Noooooo!  everything will
break" before comitting rather than after.