Re: lua package review wanted: new package lua-luke

I think it depends on the version it embededs, or at least embeding
used to be the case with the first version of luke. I have to read
into how it's done today.

So theoretically if lua is still embeded, a luke build with lua5.2
is different than a luke build with lua5.3 and we want to identify
this difference.

But all your replies show me I just have to read more into the source
now (and maybe ask upstream to tag a release).

Thanks!