Re: lua package review wanted: new package lua-luke

On Fri, Jan 03, 2020 at 10:57:21AM +0100, Edgar Fuß wrote:
> Is there only one version of luke accross all versions of Lua?
> If not, I guess the path should be prefixed.

I think even prefixing the package name might be excessive. Does a user
of luke have to care that it's written in lua at all, would
lua53-luke be significantly different from lua52-luke?

If the answer is no, then I'll just call it "luke" (unless it's better
recognized as lua-luke, I don't know...). A similar case is arandr's use
of python.