Re: Qt4 removal plan

On Sun 27 Oct 2019 at 16:38:14 +0100, Kamil Rytarowski wrote:
> On 27.10.2019 15:16, Rhialto wrote:
> > On Sun 27 Oct 2019 at 11:02:18 +0100, Kamil Rytarowski wrote:
> >> qbrz is qt4 based (at least in trunk). Maybe it would not be too
> >> difficult to help them to upgrade to qt5 if you need it.
> >
> > It also doesn't seem to be compatible with py3, from a quick try...
> >

> It obviously needs a new maintainer.

I had some chats with a guy who's active in brz
(https://bugs.launchpad.net/brz/+bug/1849971) who seems to have done
most commits in qbrz, but that was itself over a year ago. I started
some porting, but got stuck; see
https://bugs.launchpad.net/qbrz/+bug/1850054 .

> Fedora does not note it in the bzr->brz plan.
>
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Changes/ReplaceBazaarWithBreezy

Hmmm. I want Breezy mainly because it is used for storing ctwm
(https://launchpad.net/ctwm) which I co-develop (and which is also
copied into NetBSD once in a while). And for all these branchy histories
one really needs a graphical viewer to keep track of things :-(

-Olaf.
--
Olaf 'Rhialto' Seibert -- rhialto at falu dot nl
___  Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on