Re: Qt4 removal plan

On 25.10.2019 16:55, Manuel Bouyer wrote:
> On Fri, Oct 25, 2019 at 01:29:31PM +0200, Kamil Rytarowski wrote:
>> I propose to obsolete and remove Qt4 from pkgsrc.
>>
>> Most of the existing users of qt4 packages are KDE4, everything else is
>> dead upstream.
>
> What packages are concerned ? "dead upstream" doesn't mean it's not used.

From the concerned packages: librecad. No release since 2016.

Last RC with qt5 was 2 years ago.

https://github.com/LibreCAD/LibreCAD/releases

They might have bigger problems with dependencies as FSF moved to GPLv3
and GPLv2 is incompatible.

Another one is SASM

https://github.com/Dman95/SASM/

I propose to remove them and restore once they will be released (if
ever) with qt5+ support.

If there is anything else, speak up.