Re: Qt4 removal plan

On Fri 25 Oct 2019 at 17:13:45 +0200, Kamil Rytarowski wrote:
> If there is anything else, speak up.

There is devel/qbzr (which I use), which depends not only on Qt4 but
also python 2.7 (which bazaar itself is based on).  It seems that freebsd
has deprecated its port already
(https://www.freshports.org/devel/qbzr/).

Potential packaged replacements seem to be
 - devel/bzr-gtk (but it depends on gtk2, and I tried quickly but could
   not get it to work)
 - devel/bzr-explorer is not actually a replacement since it builds on
   top of qbzr.
so that doesn't help much.

-Olaf.
--
Olaf 'Rhialto' Seibert -- rhialto at falu dot nl
___  Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on