Re: Bring BLAS into pkgsrc, pt. II

I actually forgot to comment on the named issue …

Am Mon, 9 Sep 2019 17:57:40 +0200
schrieb "Dr. Thomas Orgis" <thomas.orgis%uni-hamburg.de@localhost>:

> >      This option is not documented in the mk/defaults/options.description
> >      file.  Please think of a brief but precise description and either
> >      update that file yourself or suggest a description for this option
> >      on the tech-pkg%NetBSD.org@localhost mailing list.
> >
> > 0 errors and 1 warning found.

The meaning of 'dynamic' in this context is that the build uses
run-time choice of CPU optimizations instead of fixing that into the
build. This is mentioned in comments in options.mk. Should the choices
'fixed' and 'dynamic' be renamed to something like dynamic_cpu_opt and
fixed_cpu_opt? How unique/generic should option values be?

Regards,

Thomas

--
Dr. Thomas Orgis