Re: Bring BLAS into pkgsrc, pt. II

Am Mon, 12 Aug 2019 08:43:25 -0500
schrieb Jason Bacon <outpaddling%yahoo.com@localhost>:

> Try running pkglint -e -Wall in each package dir.

I'm trying to build pkglint on my dev Linux box. Craps out trying to
build go14 as dep for go112 … confused that awk is /bin/awk on my box,
not /usr/bin/awk. I'll fix and wait for the builds. It's unfortunate
that pkglint needs that heavy infrastructure.

> Do you have PKG_DEVELOPER=yes in your mk.conf?

Yes (one of them at least;-).

> I cleaned up wip/blas a bit, but there are still a couple issues flagged
> by pkglint that relate to previous discussions.

I'll try to have a look. Nothing complicated, I hope …

Alrighty then,

Thomas

--
Dr. Thomas Orgis