Re: Bring BLAS into pkgsrc, pt. II

On 2019-08-12 08:56, Dr. Thomas Orgis wrote:
Am Mon, 12 Aug 2019 08:43:25 -0500
schrieb Jason Bacon <outpaddling%yahoo.com@localhost>:

Try running pkglint -e -Wall in each package dir.
I'm trying to build pkglint on my dev Linux box. Craps out trying to
build go14 as dep for go112 … confused that awk is /bin/awk on my box,
not /usr/bin/awk. I'll fix and wait for the builds. It's unfortunate
that pkglint needs that heavy infrastructure.

Do you have PKG_DEVELOPER=yes in your mk.conf?
Yes (one of them at least;-).

I cleaned up wip/blas a bit, but there are still a couple issues flagged
by pkglint that relate to previous discussions.
I'll try to have a look. Nothing complicated, I hope …

Alrighty then,

Thomas

I cleaned up all the pkglint issues except for this one in wip/openblas, which we can address after commit:

WARN: options.mk:6: Unknown option "dynamic".

    This option is not documented in the mk/defaults/options.description
    file.  Please think of a brief but precise description and either
    update that file yourself or suggest a description for this option
    on the tech-pkg%NetBSD.org@localhost mailing list.

0 errors and 1 warning found.

openblas/Makefile.common still contains some comments that should be either removed or addressed.

Cheers,

    JB