Re: State of play with kde5

On 12/08/19 10:53 pm, Mark Davies wrote:
> If I (or someone else) does get past this point, then the likely next
> big stumbling block in terms of getting more packages built is the
> current lack of a qt5-qtwebengine package.

More immediate stumbling block:  kwin now needs libinput and libudev to
build.  FreeBSD has a libinput port so that might be relatively easy to
get working (I haven't looked), but they deal with libudev by having a
libudev-devd port that provides "libudev-compatible interface for devd".
 Since we don't have devd its not going to help.

cheers
mark