pkgtools/R2pkg

I have updated pkgtools/R2pkg to a new version with significant improvements.  It now handles updates much better (especially for packages that are in the canonical form for R packages, which they now all are).  Even better, it will handle recursive creates and updates so that an entire collection of packages can be handled at once.

Please use R2pkg to create new R packages and update existing ones.  It will make the work easier and more consistent.  If you have any suggestions for improvement, please let me know.

Thanks a lot.

Cheers,
Brook