pkglint and R packages

I have just updated all the R packages to a canonical form.  Now would be a good time to look at how pkglint handles them as they are all quite standardized and all build (at least for me).

One specific addition I suggest is that 'R' be added as a legitimate category.  It is being used (and has been forever) just like 'perl5' and 'python' as a language-specific category.  There may be other fixes that would help ensure that the canonical form of a package is checked for and maintained as much as possible.

Thanks.

Cheers,
Brook