Re: distfile renaming - éclaire-moi, svp

Am 18. Mai 2019 21:38:28 MESZ schrieb Jason Thorpe <thorpej%me.com@localhost>:
>SITES.${BL1_BIN}=
>-${MASTER_SITE_GITHUB:=hardkernel/u-boot/raw/${ODROID}/sd_fuse/${xBL1_BIN}}
>
>pkglint complained that MASTER_SITE_GITHUB needed to end in a /

This is a perfect example why you should rather complain about pkglint, rather than choose to write more complicated code than necessary.

This pkglint warning is wrong, and it shows that pkglint doesn't know enough about fetch URLs that start with a hyphen. These are complete URLs and thus don't need to end with a slash. I'll fix pkglint in a few days.

Don't trust pkglint blindly. It has become much better and more precise during the last few years, but it's still not perfect.