Re: distfile renaming - éclaire-moi, svp

> On May 18, 2019, at 10:50 AM, Roland Illig <roland.illig%gmx.de@localhost> wrote:
>

> Am 18. Mai 2019 05:01:41 MESZ schrieb Jason Thorpe <thorpej%me.com@localhost>:
>> FWIW, I ended up using this form because it makes pkglint happy.
>
> Making pkglint happy should never be the driving reason for choosing one variant over the other. It's exactly the other way round: pkglint should always regard best practices as being correct. If pkglint ever disagrees with something good and working, please speak up and tell me, and I will adjust pkglint.

It doesn't bother me really one way or the other... lint tools, in addition to pointing out real problems, also help conform to best-practices / style-norms.  So, I made pkglint happy figuring it was helping me conform to a best-practice / style-norm.

But if you'd like to know, the pattern that ryo@ suggested:

ODROID=                 odroidc2-v2015.01

xBL1_BIN=               bl1.bin.hardkernel
BL1_BIN=                ${ODROID}-${xBL1_BIN}
DISTFILES+=             ${BL1_BIN}
UBOOT_BIN+=             ${xBL1_BIN}
SITES.${BL1_BIN}=       -${MASTER_SITE_GITHUB:=hardkernel/u-boot/raw/${ODROID}/sd_fuse/${xBL1_BIN}}

pkglint complained that MASTER_SITE_GITHUB needed to end in a /

-- thorpej