Re: distfile renaming - éclaire-moi, svp

Am 18. Mai 2019 05:01:41 MESZ schrieb Jason Thorpe <thorpej%me.com@localhost>:
>FWIW, I ended up using this form because it makes pkglint happy.

Making pkglint happy should never be the driving reason for choosing one variant over the other. It's exactly the other way round: pkglint should always regard best practices as being correct. If pkglint ever disagrees with something good and working, please speak up and tell me, and I will adjust pkglint.