pkgsrc-wip: "../mk/libusb.mk" disappeared?

I finally dug out the instructions for maintaing the pkgsrc-wip repo
at current/master while restoring a package that had been removed to
my local copy.

In the course of this, a piece of infrastructure seems to have disappeared.

A few packages in pkgsrc-wip contain:

  .include "../mk/libusb.mk"

in their respective "buildlink3.mk" files:

  gnokii/buildlink3.mk
  libdjconsole/buildlink3.mk
  libftdi1/buildlink3.mk
  p2kmoto/buildlink3.mk

The path indicates that it's looking for ".../wip/mk/libusb.mk".

It's "p2kmoto", that is of interest to me.  I restored "moto4lin" to my
repo and pulled back "qt3{,-libs,-tools}" from pkgsrc-2017Q3.  I've updated
them to use "libusb-compat", but "p2kmoto" is looking for "../mk/libusb.mk"
via its "buildlink3.mk" file).

When qt3* and packages which use it were removed from pkgsrc and pkgsrc-wip
I stopped updating my pkgsrc-wip repo.  My builds of p2kmoto and moto4lin
continued to work properly.

Now that I've updated my repo and restored "moto4lin", this mysterious
"../mk/libusb.mk" has gone missing.  I've gone searching through logs
and 'git diff ...' trying to figure out when it was removed, see its
content and figure out with what it shoud be replaced, but I haven't
been able to find it.

Any clues?

Thanks.