octave-4.0.0 in pkgsrc wip for testing

I updated math/octave to version 4.0.0, but have only done
limited testing and have only built on Darwin.  I've committed
a copy to wip/octave4 so that others may build and test it.

I would like a report or two that it's been built and/or tested
on other platforms before I update it into pkgsrc proper.  I
additionally would like feedback if people think it's important
to re-import the existing version of octave 3.6.4 as math/octave3
because they need the stability and/or functionality of the
existing version.

Thanks,
Darrin