Re: Default ABI on Darwin

On 11/6/15 9:16 AM, Greg Troxel wrote:
> That makes sense.  I'll treat Darwin as a synonym for Mac OS X then.

Hi, Greg!

Since we're talking about names, as of Mountain Lion (10.8, released
July 2012), Apple has dropped the "Mac" from "Mac OS X".  The operating
system is officially referred to as "OS X".  Don't fear, though, that
the "Mac" brand is dead; it seems alive and well!  It's just that Apple
seems to use it to refer to hardware products, not software products.

Regards,

Lewis