Re: Building Abiword 3.0.0 fails in build stage

"David H. Gutteridge" <dhgutteridge%sympatico.ca@localhost> writes:

> I really don't think it's beneficial to have a separate plugins
> package anymore. It makes more sense to integrate the plugins as an
> option within the base package (which is what I've done). As you've
> found, even when "no plugins" is specified, it still builds the one
> that handles ODT documents, so at a minimum the base package will
> install that one, and it'd be confusing to have one plugin coming
> from one package, and others from a separate one.

Can you explain how you see this working with binary packages built for
bulk builds (with default options) and users installing them via pkgin
or something?   Which plugins would be default on, and what do people
have to do to get ones that are default off?