Re: Preserving binary packages

> [...] so that I can type "make install" and have a binary package built
> for every pre-req package and the package itself.
But isn't that the case only since some ``recent'' changes (i.e. default
DESTDIR support)?
Hm, I'm talking to AGC, so I must be overlooking something, but wouldn't
	DEPENDS_TARGET= package-install
almost do what you want?

Traditionally, we had ``make package'' install the package locally, which
was weird. Then, for a short time, we had ``make install'' store a binary
package locally, which was weird. Now, we have both targets do exactly
what their name suggests.