[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
Re: rollback print/cups for pkgsrc-2014Q2?
Manuel Bouyer writes:
- On Mon, Jun 16, 2014 at 11:17:16AM +0200, Edgar Fu? wrote:
- > > Maybe re-activate 1.5.4 as print/cups, and make the newer version
- > > print/cups17 for now?
- > Yes, please.
- > Isn't it that CUPS 1.6 dropped the standard CUPS browsing protocol?
- This is what I remember too. And I'm still relying on the CUPS browsing
- protocol for a few things.
print/cups-filters does supply a new daemon that implements the CUPS
browsing protocols. So, not all is lost there. (if only it all
played well out of the box right now.)
Eric Schnoebelen eric%cirr.com@localhost
Those are my principles, and if you don't like them...
well, I have others. -- Groucho Marx
Main Index |
Thread Index |