Re: rollback print/cups for pkgsrc-2014Q2?

Manuel Bouyer writes:
- On Mon, Jun 16, 2014 at 11:17:16AM +0200, Edgar Fu? wrote:
- > > Maybe re-activate 1.5.4 as print/cups, and make the newer version
- > > print/cups17 for now?
- >
- > Yes, please.
- > Isn't it that CUPS 1.6 dropped the standard CUPS browsing protocol?
- This is what I remember too. And I'm still relying on the CUPS browsing
- protocol for a few things.

print/cups-filters does supply a new daemon that implements the CUPS
browsing protocols.  So, not all is lost there.  (if only it all
played well out of the box right now.)

Eric Schnoebelen
          Those are my principles, and if you don't like them...
                well, I have others.  -- Groucho Marx