Re: rollback print/cups for pkgsrc-2014Q2?

Manuel Bouyer writes:
- On Mon, Jun 16, 2014 at 11:17:16AM +0200, Edgar Fu? wrote:
- > > Maybe re-activate 1.5.4 as print/cups, and make the newer version
- > > print/cups17 for now?
- >
- > Yes, please.
- > Isn't it that CUPS 1.6 dropped the standard CUPS browsing protocol?
-
- This is what I remember too. And I'm still relying on the CUPS browsing
- protocol for a few things.

print/cups-filters does supply a new daemon that implements the CUPS
browsing protocols.  So, not all is lost there.  (if only it all
played well out of the box right now.)

--
Eric Schnoebelen                eric%cirr.com@localhost
http://www.cirr.com