[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
Re: rollback print/cups for pkgsrc-2014Q2?
Hauke Fath writes:
- On Sun, 15 Jun 2014 22:28:20 -0500, Eric Schnoebelen wrote:
- > In the interest of making sure our users have a working print
- > server once they upgrade to the pkgsrc-2014Q2 branch, I'd
- > strongly recommend we roll back the print/cups package to
- > 1.5.4nb11.
- > Other opinions?
- Maybe re-activate 1.5.4 as print/cups, and make the newer version
- print/cups17 for now?
Or simply hold off on re-importing cups 1.7.3 as print/cups
until after the -2014Q2 freeze is complete. That'll give
everyone 3 months to sort out the issues before the next freeze.
Hopefully by then we can get it resolved.
Eric Schnoebelen eric%cirr.com@localhost
Those are my principles, and if you don't like them...
well, I have others. -- Groucho Marx
Main Index |
Thread Index |