[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
Re: rollback print/cups for pkgsrc-2014Q2?
Fredrik Pettai writes:
- On Jun 16, 2014, at 05:28 , Eric Schnoebelen <schnoebe%NetBSD.org@localhost>
- > To that end, I rolled my own CUPS print server back to the
- > 1.5.4nb11 package that was on the -2014Q1 branch.
- > In the interest of making sure our users have a working print
- > server once they upgrade to the pkgsrc-2014Q2 branch, I'd
- > strongly recommend we roll back the print/cups package to
- > 1.5.4nb11.
- > Other opinions?
- Did you try 1.6.4 ?
No, but I doubt it would have provided much joy, since 1.6.x was
the release where Apple decoupled all of the previously built in
Seriously, I needed a working printing system badly, so I backed
down to what worked.
Eric Schnoebelen eric%cirr.com@localhost
Those are my principles, and if you don't like them...
well, I have others. -- Groucho Marx
Main Index |
Thread Index |