You can also do REPLACE_PYTHON=*.py */*.py */*/*.py... there are a few
packages that do that already.

I'll probably use that trick, py and sh files are in different locations in the
PLIST and $WRKSRC, I can't find any cleaner way to do it.
A `stage' parameter in REPLACE_* could give the opportunity to discover files
once the archive have been extracted, it would be convenient in such a

Emile `iMil' Heitor .°. <imil@{,,}>