I'm working on sysutils/salt as we're behind from a couple of versions now.
This software has many incorrect python and shell paths; until now there was
a collection of REPLACE_PYTHON in the package Makefile, but there's an
increasing number of scripts with a "#!/usr/bin/env python" or "#!/bin/bash"
appearing at each release, and this begins to be a pain to maintain.
Is there any clean pkgsrc variable we can use to take care of massive
interpreter replacement? Something parsing the PLIST would be convenient.

Thoughts? Am I missing something?

Emile `iMil' Heitor .°. <imil@{,,}>