License question (frink)

I'm just pkgsrc'ing frink (a TCL formatter/checker) and it comes with the
following license:

/*
 * Copyright 1994-2002 The University of Newcastle upon Tyne
 *
 * Permission to use, copy, modify and distribute this software and its
 * documentation for any purpose other than its commercial exploitation
 * is hereby granted without fee, provided that the above copyright
 * notice appear in all copies and that both that copyright notice and
 * this permission notice appear in supporting documentation, and that
 * the name of The University of Newcastle upon Tyne not be used in
 * advertising or publicity pertaining to distribution of the software
 * without specific, written prior permission. The University of
 * Newcastle upon Tyne makes no representations about the suitability of
 * this software for any purpose. It is provided "as is" without express
 * or implied warranty.
 *
 * THE UNIVERSITY OF NEWCASTLE UPON TYNE DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES WITH
 * REGARD TO THIS SOFTWARE, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF
 * MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS, IN NO EVENT SHALL THE UNIVERSITY OF
 * NEWCASTLE UPON TYNE BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR
 * CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM LOSS OF
 * USE, DATA OR PROFITS, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR
 * OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR
 * PERFORMANCE OF THIS SOFTWARE.
 *
 * If you wish to use this software commercially please contact the author
 * for information as to how this can be arranged.
 *
 * Author:   Lindsay Marshall
 *          (lindsay.marshall%newcastle.ac.uk@localhost)
 *
 *          Department of Computing Science
 *          University of Newcastle upon Tyne, UK
 */

This looks like a 3-clause BSD license plus no-commercial-use.
Is there a matching license or do I have to create licenses/frink?

Do I have to set any NO_XXX variables due to the "other than its commercial
exploitation" clause?