Re: Why adding unconditional dependency on tradcpp? (Re: CVS commit: pkgsrc/net/tightvnc)

On Tue, Jul 09, 2013 at 11:37:45AM +0100, Jonathan Perkin wrote:
 > audio/nas has been broken on SunOS for a few days too now, see bulk
 > build reports (failure mode is different but possibly related).

Related in that it's something wrong with tradcpp, but probably not
the same thing.

Can you dig out and send me the generated makefile that doesn't work?

(I hate imake. I would far rather remove it entirely from pkgsrc...)

--
David A. Holland
dholland%netbsd.org@localhost