Re: Python Package Index (pypi) distfiles now forced TLS?

On Mon, 08 Jul 2013 03:01:08 +0900, <rodent%netbsd.org@localhost> wrote:

On Sun, Jul 07, 2013 at 07:58:00PM +0200, Thomas Klausner wrote:

I uploaded all missing distfiles to nbftp, so they won't notice.
 Thomas

What about for moving forward though? Are we going to mirror all their
distfiles or make FETCH_CMD=[wget|curl] ?

All distfiles (except NOT_SRC_ON_FTP) will be mirrored to our FTP server
automatically with daily(?) cron job, but ftp(1) of the machine does
not recognize https yet, so we need to mirror such distfiles manually.

Put FETCH_USING=curl(or wget) on Makefile of such packages may help automatic
mirror, but it force to install curl (or wget) the machine.
It may cause the problem again, www/wget/.work is in pkgsrc.tar.gz archive.

--
OBATA Akio / obache%NetBSD.org@localhost