Re: broken packages for 2013q2

    Date:        Sun, 23 Jun 2013 16:59:03 +0200
    From:        Thomas Klausner <wiz%NetBSD.org@localhost>

  | Robert, can you please check if that fixes all your problems with this
  | script?

The patched pkgsrc that you committed (did you revbump it?  it needs it,
it built fine before, just didn't work) has not arrived in my reporitory
yet (it is a slow tortuous path...) but I applied the patch from Marc's
e-mail, and that works just fine (applies cleanly, and the resulting script
performs correctly - and without any perl warnings for the first time in
years...)

Thanks all.

kre