Re: switching remaining platforms to modular X by default

On Wed, Jun 05, 2013 at 07:00:43PM +0000, David Holland wrote:
>  > Yes, indeed. But it works.
>  >
>  > > Do you see any reason not to commit my general fix?
>  >
>  > I'm sorry but I didn't see your proposes change. Can you please provide
>  > a pointer? I was frantically trying to fix this during the last two days.
>
> <20130605010400.GA6903%netbsd.org@localhost> right in this thread.

That looks promising. Can you please try that out after reverting
changing "x11/libXft/builtin.mk" so it doesn't include the other
"builtin.mk" files?

The rest of my changes should deal with the other problems and e.g.
using the legacy "Xft2" package instead of "libXft".

        Kind regards