Re: PKGSRC_SETENV?= ${SETENV} -i

In some days ago, I saw strange failure message on Haiku with the setting,
at very early stage of libtool-base, automatic installation as dependency,
something like "/bin/sh ... line 0 ... HOME not found ..."

I would like to try again later and I hope it was temporary/local issue.

On Tue, 04 Jun 2013 08:40:52 +0900, Taylor R Campbell