Re: "make replace" when package is not already installed

On Sat, 11 May 2013, OBATA Akio wrote:
I would like to set DEPENDS_TARGET=replace...

I have something that automatically sets DEPENDS_TARGET=replace when
I run make replace.

I have patched "make replace" to make it work when the package
is not already installed.  I think the attached patch is all
you need.  Please try it.

Why dependency lists are replaced with doing serial make?

For two reasons: So that failure of pkg-tarup can be made non-fatal,
and because I was under the impression that the targets really do need
to be built one by one.

--apb (Alan Barrett)