Re: "make replace" when package is not already installed

I would like to set DEPENDS_TARGET=replace...

On Sat, 11 May 2013 16:46:30 +0900, Alan Barrett <apb%cequrux.com@localhost>
wrote:

On Fri, 10 May 2013, matthew sporleder wrote:
- I'm not sure how to reliably test if the package is already
installed and make replace doesn't handle it for me like pkg_add does.

I have patched "make replace" to make it work when the package
is not already installed.  I think the attached patch is all
you need.  Please try it.

Why dependency lists are replaced with doing serial make?

--
OBATA Akio / obache%NetBSD.org@localhost