Re: devel/xulrunner and www/seamonkey don't build on NetBSD 5.2_STABLE

Ryo ONODERA writes:
- From: (Eric Schnoebelen), Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2013
15:36:26 -0500
- > I'm trying to update my pkgsrc tree to 2013-03-18 (or there
- > abouts) and I've found that neither www/seamonkey nor
- > devel/xulrunner will build, because NetBSD 5.2_STABLE does not
- > have the function pthread_getattr_np().

One other thing I noticed while trying to get www/seamonkey to
build is that it's Makefile (or maybe
devel/xulrunner/ needs to include

and doesn't.

Eric Schnoebelen
                        - Whatever is said in Latin sounds profound.