[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
Re: devel/xulrunner and www/seamonkey don't build on NetBSD 5.2_STABLE
Ryo ONODERA writes:
- From: eric%cirr.com@localhost (Eric Schnoebelen), Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2013
- > I'm trying to update my pkgsrc tree to 2013-03-18 (or there
- > abouts) and I've found that neither www/seamonkey nor
- > devel/xulrunner will build, because NetBSD 5.2_STABLE does not
- > have the function pthread_getattr_np().
One other thing I noticed while trying to get www/seamonkey to
build is that it's Makefile (or maybe
devel/xulrunner/mozilla-common.mk) needs to include
Eric Schnoebelen eric%cirr.com@localhost
Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum sonatur.
- Whatever is said in Latin sounds profound.
Main Index |
Thread Index |