Re: pkg/46926: High cpu usage Xorg DragonFly x86_64, suspect cairo

On 1/7/2013 16:36, Jorge Marizan wrote:
Hello,

I'm a XFCE4 user and I've tested this patch on my xfce terminal, before
I've applied the patch the app was using near 100% of 1 CPU core, after
the patch was applied the terminal was behaving like expected with CPU
usage near 0%.

FYI this is my "uname -a" command output:
NetBSD jorge 6.0 NetBSD 6.0 (GENERIC) amd64

--

Thanks for the confirmation, Jorge.
I will try to commit this patch soon then!
John