Re: Re: pkg/46926: High cpu usage Xorg DragonFly x86_64, suspect cairo

I'm a XFCE4 user and I've tested this patch on my xfce terminal, before I've applied the patch the app was using near 100% of 1 CPU core, after the patch was applied the terminal was behaving like expected with CPU usage near 0%.

FYI this is my "uname -a" command output:
NetBSD jorge 6.0 NetBSD 6.0 (GENERIC) amd64

Jorge L. Marizan
Python Developer
FutureLink Corporation