Re: PERL5LIB behaviour in pkgsrc broken

On 06.11.12 09:35, Thomas Klausner wrote:
On Tue, Nov 06, 2012 at 09:29:57AM +0100, Jens Rehsack wrote:
This is what you get easily fixed using local::lib - without
changing anything in pkgsrc (what might affect others).

I'm working on a software where I can't choose to use additional
modules.

I don't see why pkgsrc needs to remain broken.

It isn't broken - it was a decision. The decision said: overall
Perl5 version the path's keep stable. Now we're inconsistent:
our path is stable for each version, the user path changes with
each minor release.

And you don't need to use local::lib - simply do a
$ perl -Mlocal::lib=/path/where/you/want/it
and copy the printed five export statements.

--
Jens Rehsack
pkgsrc, Perl5