Re: PERL5LIB behaviour in pkgsrc broken

On Fri, 2 Nov 2012, Thomas Klausner wrote:

> Example:
 [...]
> /tmp/IMDB-Film-0.52> perl Makefile.PL PREFIX=/home/wiz/test
 [...]
> Now try using it:
> /tmp/IMDB-Film-0.52> PERL5LIB=/home/wiz/test/lib/perl5/site_perl perl -e 'use
> IMDB::Film;'

I thought that might be what you where talking about.

BTW: the after reading the ExtUtils::MakeMaker doc I would suggest using
INSTALL_BASE instead of PREFIX.

> This is what I want fixed.

Like I said its fairly simple to make perl use the api version instead
of the perl version and I can make that change if you want?

--
Steven