Re: Any issue with upgrading lang/tcl to 8.5.12 ?

On 8/25/2012 12:53, Benny Siegert wrote:
Hi John,

Sorry for the long delay but I had a network problem that prevented me
from remotely logging into my MirBSD devel machine.

On Sat, Aug 18, 2012 at 11:58 AM, John Marino<>
Can you try out

And see if it installs correctly?

No, it doesn't. The error is slightly different though:

Hi Benny,
Version draft-3 was committed a few days ago and it's been modified since. Use the version in pkgsrc-trunk and see if it works better. If not, base your patch on that version.